Tuesday, March 07, 2006

weird morning

It's one of those weird, rough mornings where you feel down, drained, and just want to crawl back into bed and let the world go on without you for a while.

Work is really taking its toll on me. While it is quite validating to realize just how much you do at a company, and to have other people seeing more of that than they had before, it is tiring to be the only remaining US IT employee. I'm trying to just roll with it, at least to survive until I leave for Australia, but it's hard...and I'm getting increasingly worried about when I return, and what I'll be coming back to.

Very tempted to leave...the job, the Bay Area, make a fresh start somewhere. The only problem with that plan is that it takes energy, which I'm a little low on right now...

No comments: