Monday, April 03, 2006

and time...is still marching on....

This week is moving along. Hectic, but in a more normal way, if that makes sense. Holding things together at work, health is back to where it was [stomach complains in the mornings, eases off once I get home, brain monkeys vary in their nocturnal activity, you know, all systems normal], cat is cute and clingy and feisty, new mobile phone is on the way, I'm making my way through the Xanth books and starting a few others, yadda yadda blah blah.

Big day tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. More on that once it's over...


[props to "They Might Be Giants" for the title]

[[speaking of TMBG, this is an interesting concept: write a song for every venue they play in. I'm still working my way through them...some good, some not-so-much, but hey, it's the internet. They can't all be gems.]]

No comments: