Monday, June 04, 2007

oooo, sparkly

Uh oh...I've got the sparkly null spot in my field of vision that tells me I have a "Vegas Migraine" coming on. The sparkly spot expands slowly over 20-30 minutes, eventually blocking about a third of my field of vision...then once it has hit its max size, the migraine pain hits.

At least I get advance warning and a cool light show...now to shut down, get everything packed up, and book it home before the blind spot makes it too risky to drive. Whoooshhh!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to get the same things...when I see it I take like 6 advil and it usually stops the headache before it begins :> (4 advil makes it the same a RX strength Motrin)

stacey said...

Never tried as many as 6...I think I maxed out at 4. Luckily I don't get these that often, but now I know what to try next time...you rock.