Wednesday, August 22, 2007

my friends are awesome-sauce

Today rocked. Birthday greetings from my parents and sister [love you guys!], and a barrage of emails, text messages, phone calls, cards, IMs, thoughtful gifts [you really know me...so cool] and even being serenaded. A yummy lunch, indulgent sundae [extra chocolate on the bottom, thank you very much!], wandering and window shopping, equally yummy dinner [whoof, ate too much...and I still have leftovers, yay!], a long foofy bath [mmm, butterscotch toffee bubbles] with candles and a bit of wine, and then relaxing in the dark in a comfy shirt with tasty flavored cocoa whilst watching the original BBC version of "Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy". <contented sigh>

This has been one of the best birthdays ever...sending love, thanks, and hugs to my peeps. You rock.

2 comments:

I'm free of the abuse said...

It's because you are so amazing that we love you! Glad your birthday was wonderful!

stacey said...

<blush> Nah...I just try to surround myself with good people. Guess I succeeded...

big hug!