Tuesday, January 22, 2008

grumbly

One of those days that seems to overflow with minor irritants. Nothing huge, each one is teenytinyeensyweensy in the grand scheme of things, but they seem to be stacking up today:

* Woman on the sidewalk in front of me who suddenly panicked at a drop of rain, stopped dead in front of me, ran into me, then bustled off to get under an awning with nary an apology.

* Random guy standing in front of the glass-doored cooler at work, trying to decide what he wanted...with the door wide open. The glass door. The see-through glass door. Wide open. Just looking.

* Woman-with-voice-that-carries is on the phone with her little one again. Loudly. In an open floorplan office.

* The guy who sits next to me is whistling again. Sadly, this is a different guy from the one I mentioned a while back...we have two whistlers on the floor. The open floorplan floor.

* Papercut

* Insomnia [well, more so than usual]

* Sandwich fell apart whilst eating it. I hate that. [On the plus side, I had easy access to a fork, so was able to salvage some of it.]

* Slow servers, bounced email, program crash

See? Nothing huge, nothing even worth whining about really...but one after the other after the other starts making even Elmo turn into Oscar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or Joe Kerr turn into... sigh

Just one bad day.