Thursday, January 29, 2009

oh noes...

Sick with my first cold in over a year. Luckily, nothing huge...just some breathing and throat troubles. Only bummer is that I can't stay home from work, since we are in the middle of a huge [HUGE] deadline [the one that I whined about earlier <grin>]. With luck, I'll make the deadline and be able to rest on Saturday...if not, I'll keep medicating, gargling with warm salt water, and trying my best to keep my germs to myself. Go, go, gadget immune system!

[LOL! I crack me up! Just re-read my post from about 8 days ago...man, the gods of irony *were* listening. ]

4 comments:

Susy said...

Oh no! Sending positive immune system thoughts your way...

Although, the best way *I've* found to get over a cold is to pass it on to someone else!

stacey said...

LOL! Sadly around here at work, all that does is mutate the germs and pass them back to you. Darned open floor plans...

Thanks for the vibes! >>hug<<

Unknown said...

Well we're finally in sync! Been down with the same affliction since Saturday. I hope it's been nicer to you than to me.

stacey said...

It's hitting everyone here...open floor plan doesn't help. >.<

Hope you get much rest, moviestar...feel better soon.