Monday, August 29, 2011

this is *not* going to be fun

Happily shopping away, putting some soda in the cart, feel a pinch/pull on my pinky. Look down to see that I've apparently caught my nail and bent it back...something we've all done at one time or another. Then I look closer.


That lovely red line in the middle of the nail? That's where it ripped. Ow. Ow ow ow. You know, there is a reason fingernails are common components in torture... >.<

[and I've realized that I use my pinky quite a bit while typing. I am currently hating the left shift key and the letter 'a'. thankfully 'q' and 'z' aren't used as often, so they escape my scorn. for now. until I have to type about quiet zebras or something. then I'll hate them just as much. maybe more. so here's hoping those striped horses stay noisy.]

1 comment:

Cloud said...

Omg... so very painful.. My big toe nail got crushed by a whiteboard once. It just fell down! Wrong place at the wrong time! and it was soo friggin painful. the whole nail cracked, i could see blood FLOWING! Plus, my mom was in the hospital giving birth to my brother who's now 6 year old so no one (with experience) could help me with my bloody toe. My dad was at work at that time FYI