Saturday, April 14, 2007

bean update 3

Results were inconclusive. Trying steroids for a few days to see if they give relief [she's back to dribbling and visiting the litter pan often...back comes the sacrificial blanket, out comes the Nature's Miracle again]. Either way, she'll have to have another ultrasound and possibly x-ray to see the status of the mass. If the steroids don't help, then she'll have to have surgery. With the leaking and dribbling, the restlessness of a cat in pain, and the tense waiting for the next step and the results, the next few days are going to be tiring.

Away to check on Bean, medicate her, pull out the sacrificial blanket, and see if I can soothe her a bit...

No comments: