Tuesday, May 13, 2008

on stacey, part two

A while ago, I ordered the world's most awesome t-shirt, with silhouettes of 51 different famous robots [see it in all its awesomeness at http://www.chopshopstore.com/product.php?productid=16187 ]. The demand was high, they ran out of stock, my shirt was back-ordered, apologies, we promise this is not our normal turnaround time. So I waited. And waited. And waited.

It finally arrived last night [hurrah!!]. But it was a men's shirt, not a women's, and so far too large for me [boo!]. I contact the company, they respond very quickly and ask me to ship it back to them, and they'll give me a free bonus tee for the trouble.

This is the part I love: "sorry for that… we get so few womens orders by comparison, the fulfillment people often miss that."

Heh...yet another way Stacey is a little, shall we say, "unusual". :^)

2 comments:

Rowlock said...

[Escape]
[Escape]
:%s/unusual/HAWESOME/g

stacey said...

ROFLCOPTERS!!!