Wednesday, January 06, 2021

no more

Armed insurgents storm the Capitol to overthrow the constitutionally-elected government. This is a coup. 

If you are cheering this, you are not a patriot. You are not fighting for anything other than your own status quo. You can not hide behind the Constitution, you can not claim you want law and order. You have been played and used by people who are profiting off of your efforts, and still you support them. You have willingly chosen to remain ignorant, to ignore and downplay anything that might challenge your bubble, to turn a blind eye to the hypocrisy and manipulation. 

If you are still supporting this, after everything that has happened, after the deaths and lies and damage that has been done, you are not someone I can trust. You are not someone I can respect. I've avoided this for too long. I've made excuses, I've said "but they are good people otherwise". I've walked the line and tried not to offend, not to alienate. 

No more.

No comments: