Wednesday, April 26, 2006

the time has come

Well, almost. Three more work days, and then a four year stint comes to an end. I sent out a farewell message last night, letting everyone know it was my last week, thanking them, and giving a link to my highly decorated cube [which is eerily empty now]. The replies I've been getting are amazing...sweet, personal, funny, touching. That's one of the primary things I love about what I do: I get to work with so many cool people from all over the company.

It's going to be hard to say goodbye to them.

2 comments:

Skinny Pig said...

Hello. Nice blog. Can relate to myself because I also just left my job. Mine is 2 years. Really hard to say goodbye....

stacey said...

Hi Rina...thanks. Spending most of your waking hours with them makes it tough to say 'see ya', doesn't it? That's the hardest part...