Sunday, October 07, 2007

time to crawl into bed

Just got home...ye gods, what a night. So much fun...dinner at Pyramid Brewery, the pre-show festivities [glam up your own Hed-Head [cardboard "wig" that looks like Hedwig's signature wig], throw gummi bears through Hedwig's open mouth to win prizes [I was the first to make it! Yay me!], get your picture taken as Yitzhak, play lyric trivia, get your t-shirt], the show itself, and the aftershow party at Badlands [whoo boy, the stories we have to tell about that...fondling Lori's chest and admiring her nipples [and getting her phone number], dancing our hinders off, drinking some mighty tasty "Starbursts"]. A very, very, very [repeating] fun evening...definitely worth driving 4+ hours and 250 miles for.

I'll try to write more later...right now, I need to wind down and get some sleep. Something tells me tomorrow [today] is pretty much shot... :^)

Thank you, Susy...

No comments: